Sunday, February 26, 2012

Off the Wall: ROSAMONTE SUAVE YERBA MATE



If you've never tried this stuff, you better get your paws on some..

 This is a very smooth yet potent (stimulating) Yerba. Great alternative to coffee (energy without jitters and great sense of well being)
Traditionally drunk warm, I prefer to pre-heat my water and steep in a French Press for at least 4 minutes, then pour over ice.
 Once I pour my first glass, I heat up some more water and add it to the previously used Yerba still in the press, this will steep for however long it takes me to finish my first glass. Keep re-using the Yerba until you notice a weakened outcome. (I can usually do this 4 or 5 times before I trash the Yerba Mate)
  This stuff will have you BUZZING around halfway through your first glass.. 
Great for socializing, (I drink it while dj'ing), working or any other time you'd like!

The one great thing I've noticed about Yerba Mate is that it does not interfere with sleep like coffee and other caffeine based substances.
GO GET SOME, AND ENJOY!


No comments:

Post a Comment